GMES & Africa Long term Management of Natural Resources, Egypt, 25 - 26 June
The third GMES & Africa Thematic Workshop, hosted by NARSS and BRAGMA co-funded by the European Commission's DG DEVCO through the JAES Support Mechanism, took place in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypty, 25 - 26 June 2013 and focused on Long term Management of Natural Resources.
The workshop brought together African and European experts responsible for natural resources management activities in their countries to provide their consolidated and validated contribution to the GMES and Africa Action Plan in respect of Natural Resources Management chapter.
1. The GMES & Africa Initiative, Hambani Masheleni, AUC
2. The BRAGMA FP7 Project - Supporting GMES & Africa, Ana Morgado
3. Contribution of AMESD/MESA to GMES and Africa, Jolly Wasambo
4. Improving the extractive industries in DRC, the PROMINES Project, Luc André
5. A spatial decision support system for integrated natural resources management, Hans van der Kwast
6. GMES services for Management of Operations, Situation Awareness and Intelligence for regional Crises - the case of natural resource exploitation, Peter Zeil
7. Long Term Natural Resources Management Baseline Study, André Nonguierma
8. Consultation process, Cross Cutting issues, Gaps, Hannah Jaenicke & André Bassolé