2018 Call for Papers Extended Deadline 08 January
The Scientific Programme for IST-Africa 2018 is based on a double blind peer review of Papers submitted to an open Call for Papers which closes on 08 January 2018 (Extended deadline).
Full papers (8 pages in length) following the Paper Guidelines provided and uses the IST-Africa Template should be submitted online for review. As part of the double blind peer review, author details should be included in the online submission form with no author details in the Word document uploaded (.doc format).
Workshop proposals can also be submitted online for consideration. A workshop session normally lasts for 90 mins with 4 - 5 presenters per session.
Thematic areas for papers and workshops include:
- Global Development including ICT4D
- mAgriculture / eAgriculture & Environmental Sustainability
- mHealth, eHealth & Health Information Systems
- eGovernment - Services to Citizens & Business
- Collaborative Open Innovation and ICT-enabled Entrepreneurship (including Social Entrepreneurship)
- Content Technologies: Languages; Digital Preservation
- Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust
- eInfrastructures and NRENs (National Research and Education Networks)
- Next Generation Computing: Big Data, Cloud Computing, Future Internet, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Technology-enhanced Learning and eSkills
- Societal Implications of Technology