FEMTANZ is a Programme within the TANZICT Project which aims to provide business support training to women who wish to establish and grow their own technology-enabled businesses in Tanzania.
The Programme includes participation in three 2.5 day training workshops during December 2012 - February 2013.
- Female business owner with demonstrated entrepreneurial aptitude and/or skills
- Currently running a business that you wish to grow or want to introduce innovative product or service into existing business or in process of registering a technology-enabled business
- Reside within travelling distance of Dar es Salaam
- Tanzanian citizen
- Will attend all training sessions (9 days) and mentoring sessions during November 2012 and February 2013
- Two-page concept proposal to include: 1.A short description of your business / new product or service; 2.Proposed market(s); 3.Proposed revenue streams and 4.Challenges in commercialising your product/service
- CV (maximum four pages) showing evidence of previous and current entrepreneurial endeavours
- Motivation showing how you hope to benefit from the programme, and why you should be chosen
- Application form with your personal details (download from http://tanzict.or.tz/ )