2024 Final Paper Submission / Advance Programme
Authors with accepted papers should prepare updated papers using the IST-Africa paper template taking account of feedback provided and upload the final paper in Word format (.doc Word 97 - 2003) by 01 March via their My Page
Please keep a log of changes made in the final paper in a separate document. The final paper uploaded should include all authors details and be ready for quality check for publication.
After uploading the updated final paper, please send a Word document with this documentation of changes to secretariat@IST-Africa.org to assist in the quality review of papers received.
Each presenter will present once in the Programme.
Any requests to change the presenting author should be sent by email to secretariat@IST-Africa.org so the paper block can be moved and online Programme updated.
The IST-Africa 2024 Advance Programme incorporates 23 thematically focused sessions featuring over 100 presenters from the public, private, education, research and societal organisations from 20 countries. Click here to view presentations within sessions.
Please note that session times are based on UTC+1. Please adjust accordingly to your time zone.
Thematic areas include:
- Monday 20 May - CyberSecurity, Societal Implications of Technology
- Tuesday 21 May - eHealth, Global Development and ICT-enabled Entrepreneurship
- Wednesday 22 May - Next Generation Computing, Content Technologies
- Thursday 23 May - Technology-enhanced Learning,
- Friday 24 May - eGovernment, Energy and eInfrastructures, eAgriculture and Environmental Sustainability
Click here to complete conference registration
Presenter Registration Deadline - 08 March
Early Bird Delegate Registration Deadline - 29 March