IST-Africa 2018 Programme
The Final Programme features an Opening and Closing Plenary Session and a Scientific Programme with 38 thematically focused sessions featuring over 170 presenters from public, private, education and research organisations in 34 countries. Thematic sessions are focused on International Cooperation, eHealth, Technology Enhanced Learning and ICT Skills, CyberSecurity, Privacy and Trust, Next Generation Computing including Internet-of-things, eGovernment, ICT4D, eAgriculture, Content Technologies and Societal Implications of Technology. Click here to download the Final Programme brochure.
The Scientific Programme for IST-Africa 2018 is based on a double blind peer review of Papers submitted to an open Call for Papers which closed on 22 January 2018. Published paper will be available in the IST-Africa Open Access Repository in July 2018.
Plenary Speakers and Roundtable panelists include:
- His Honour, Slumber Tsogwane, Vice President of the Republic of Botswana
- Hon. Minister Onkokame Kitso Mokaola, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Botswana
- Kabelo Ebineng, PS, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Botswana
- Paola Cervo, DG DEVCO, European Commission
- Cathrin Stover, Chief Collaboration Officer, GEANT, Netherlands
- Bonny Khunga, CEO, Zambia Research and Education Network / UbuntuNet Alliance