2022 Call for Papers Extended Deadline 12 December
The Scientific Programme for IST-Africa 2022 is based on a double blind peer review of Papers submitted to an open Call for Papers which closes on the extended deadline of 12 December 2021.
Full papers (8 pages in length) following the Paper Guidelines provided and uses the IST-Africa Template should be submitted online for review.
Each presenter will present ONE paper in the Programme. Please only submit papers for review where there are authors/co-authors who will complete registration. Please do not submit multiple papers for which there is only one author who can register.
Workshop proposals can also be submitted online for consideration. A workshop session normally lasts for 90 mins with 4 - 5 presenters per session.
Thematic areas for papers and workshops include:
- Technology-enabled Healthcare (mHealth /eHealth)
- Technology-enhanced Learning and eSkills
- Technology-enabled Agriculture (mAgriculture /eAgriculture) & Environmental Sustainability
- Energy - ICT for Power Delivery, Micro-grids
- eInfrastructures and NRENs (National Research and Education Networks)
- Next Generation Computing: Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Future Internet, Internet of Things (IoT)
- eGovernment and Public Service Delivery
- Content Technologies including Languages; Digital Preservation
- Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust
- Collaborative Open Innovation and Technology-enabled Entrepreneurship (including Social Entrepreneurship)
- Global Development (including ICT4D)
- Societal Implications of Technology
Click here to download the Call for Papers brochure. Click here to submit a full paper for review.