Paper submissions are invited for the IST-Africa 2006 Conference. The conference language is English and submissions should be for technical or visionary papers, and business or government case studies within the scope of the conference.
Papers (4,000 - 5,000 words) using the IST-Africa Paper Template, must be registered on the conference portal by 30th November 2005.
1. Please ensure that your paper follows the Paper Guidelines provided and uses the IST-Africa template.
2. If you have not previously registered on the IST-Africa portal, please click on New User and complete your contact details. The server will issue you with a username and password by e-mail to allow you to access your personal page.
3. Upon completion of your details, you will automatically be redirected to the paper submission form where you will enter your paper title, co-authors and the relevant classification (paper type and thematic classification).
4. If you have already registered, please login and click Continue to submit the paper.
5. All papers are double blind reviewed. Please ensure that there are no contact details within the text of your paper submission for review (Word document), the properties of the file or the file name prior to uploading it onto the server.
6. Upon upload of your paper, the server will issue an automated acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail.
7. You can review the paper submitted via your personal page and update and resubmit it up to the deadline of 30th November 2005. Each submission receives a unique reference number. Updated versions for a submission must be submitted by clicking on the Resubmit link beside the Paper link in the Paper Details section on your personal page. Previous versions of your paper are automatically overwritten when a new version is saved. Only the last version submitted before the deadline is reviewed. Please note that once a paper has been allocated to the Programme Committee for review, it is no longer possible to resubmit it.
8. Please note the Organising Committee will only communicate with the author who submitted the paper.