Workshop proposals are invited for the IST-Africa 2016 Conference. The conference language is English and workshops should focus on one of the conference Thematic Priorities
Workshop organisers should register proposals online by the extended deadline of 18 January 2016.
Your workshop proposal should provide a clear overview of your proposed session under the headings outlined in the submission form:
- Summary of problem domain being addressed
- Workshop objectives
- Summary of discussion/tutorial focus, proposed outcome and target audience
- Outline Programme (presenters, synopsis of presentation)
Each workshop proposal should be supported by a minimum of two papers per workshop session, which will be double blind reviewed by the IPC. Proposed workshop presenters should submit their papers online via Paper Submission and insert: PAPER FOR WORKSHOP SESSION "Enter Workshop Title" in the first paragraph of their paper.
Each session in 90 minutes in duration and normally has 4 - 5 presenters per session. Paper presentations can be supplemented by additional oral presenters.
Workshop organisers can contact Paul Cunningham Conference Chair, if they wish to discuss any aspect of their proposal in advance of the closing date.
Following provisional acceptance of workshop proposals, each workshop organiser is responsible for ensuring that all nominated presenters submit final papers of acceptable quality to the appropriate deadlines for review and comments by the IPC. Accepted final papers will be published as part of the conference proceedings.
All workshop organisers and presenters agree to register and pay the participant's fee by 11 March 2016.
1. Please ensure that you have collected the information outlined above to complete the workshop application form. We recommend that you prepare all material in Word or notepad and then cut and paste into the online form when ready to submit.
2. Workshop organisers should ensure that at least two presenters per workshop session submit their paper as instructed above.
3. Please note the Organising Committee will only communicate with the author who submitted the paper or workshop proposal.
4. Online Submission will close on the extended deadline of 18 January 2016.