Paper submissions are invited for the IST-Africa 2012 Conference. The conference language is English and submissions should be for technical or visionary papers, and business or government case studies within the scope of the Conference. Papers should be submitted online by 30 November 2011.
Papers (4,000 - 5,000 words) using the IST-Africa Template must be registered on the conference portal by 30 November 2011.
1. Please ensure that your paper follows the Paper Guidelines provided and uses the IST-Africa Template
2. All papers are double blind reviewed. Please ensure that there are no contact details within the text of your paper submission for review (Word document), the properties of the file or the file name prior to uploading it onto the server.
3. If you have not previously registered on the IST-Africa portal, please click on New User and complete your contact details. The server will issue you with a username and password by e-mail to allow you to access your personal page.
4. Upon completion of your details, you will automatically be redirected to the paper submission form where you will enter your paper title, co-authors and the relevant classification (paper type and thematic classification).
5. If you have already registered, please login using your existing log in details (which can be retrieved via Password Reminder) and click Continue to submit the paper.
6. Upon upload of your paper, the server will issue an automated acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail.
7. You can review the paper submitted via your personal page and update and resubmit it up to the deadline of 30 November 2011. Each submission receives a unique reference number. Updated versions for a submission must be submitted by clicking on the Resubmit link beside the Paper link in the Paper Details section on your personal page. Previous versions of your paper are automatically overwritten when a new version is saved. Only the last version submitted before the deadline is reviewed. Please note that once a paper has been allocated to the Programme Committee for review, it is no longer possible to resubmit it.
8. Please note the Organising Committee will only communicate with the author who submitted the paper.
Submission of draft paper closed in November 2011. The Advance Programme is now published. Accepted authors should log in and upload the final paper via their My Page by 29 February and complete registration by 09 March.