Your paper structure should incorporate:
- Abstract (Paper summary in 200 - 300 words)
- Introduction - Issues to be addressed
- Objectives of your paper
- Methodology Used
- Technology or Business Case Description
- Conclusions and Summary Recommendations
Please download the IST-Africa Template and Paper Guidelines by right-clicking on the links and use Save Target As. It is necessary for the template to be saved on as a separate .dot file on your harddrive. Then click on this template in Windows Explorer (or another file manager) to create a Word document using the template styles. When you save the document it should have a .doc extension. All authors must comply with the template and associated guidelines for papers in order to ensure consistency across the conference proceedings.
As all papers will be double blind peer reviewed by the IST-Africa 2008 Programme Committee, please ensure that no contact details are provided within the text or Properties of the paper submitted. All contact details will be submitted online as part of the Registration and Submission Process.
Papers or sessions can take the form of:
- Presentation of innovative ICT achievements
- Presentation of eAdoption achievements
- Lessons learnt from case studies, regional and national programmes and initiatives
- Discussion of future oriented technologies
- Discussion of existing and emerging standards
- Discussion of ERA or future oriented issues
- Discussion of current status of eAdoption in a specific industry sector, country or region
- Discussion of legal and contractual issues
Please refer to thematic priorities for more information.