IST-Africa 2018 Call for Papers - Extended Deadline 22 January 2018
07 December 2017
IST-Africa 2018 (08 - 11 May, Botswana) is the thirteenth in an annual series of Ministerial level Technology Research Conferences, Supported by the European Commission and African Union Commission.
IST-Africa provides a platform in Africa to strengthen ICT-enabled Innovation, Science and Technology related policy dialogues within Africa and between Africa and Europe, Global Development, Research and Innovation Cooperation and Community Building. It also provides an opportunity to identify potential partners for future research cooperation under Horizon 2020. IST-Africa is a unique community that brings together cross-disciplinary stakeholders from public, private, education and research, societal sector with end user communities focused on ICT and STI Research and Innovation.
IST-Africa 2018 Call for Papers invites full papers (8 pages in length) using the paper guidelines and IST-Africa template to be submitted online for review.
The deadline for full papers for IST-Africa 2018 has been extended to 22 January 2018 to facilitate authors to complete full papers for blind peer review. Please note that papers should be 8 pages in length using the paper template provided at http://www.ist-africa.org/Conference2018/default.asp?page=paperguidelines
It is necessary for the paper submitted to include a unique element that has not previously been published and any previous published materials to be clearly referenced (including material previously published by the authors).
As papers are double blind peer reviewed, please insert all authors details within the online submission form and no author details within the Word document uploaded.
Save the document as .doc format prior to uploading.
Each presenter can present one paper in the Programme. Full Papers accepted for the Conference Proceedings and presented during the conference will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore as an additional dissemination channel.
Thematic areas include:
- mHealth / eHealth
- Technology-enhanced Learning and eSkills
- mAgriculture / eAgriculture & Environmental
- Sustainability / Food Security
- Energy - ICT for Power Delivery, Micro-grids
- eInfrastructures and NRENs (National Research and Education Networks)
- Next Generation Computing (Big Data, Cloud Computing, Future Internet, IoT)
- eGovernment and Public Service Delivery
- Content Technologies: Language; Digital Preservation
- Cybersecurity, Privacy and Trust
- Collaborative Open Innovation and ICT-enabled Entrepreneurship (including Social Entrepreneurship)
- Global Development (including ICT4D)
- Societal Implications of Technology
|Powered by ConferenceManager||(c) 2004-2014|