IST-Africa 2018 - Call for Papers Deadline 15 December
23 October 2017
Supported by the European Commission and African Union Commission, IST-Africa 2018 (May) is the thirteenth in an annual series of Ministerial level Technology Research Conferences. The host country and dates in May will be published after Cabinet approval has been finalised.
IST-Africa provides a platform in Africa to strengthen ICT-enabled Innovation, Science and Technology related policy dialogues within Africa and between Africa and Europe, Global Development, Research and Innovation Cooperation and Community Building. It also provides an opportunity to identify potential partners for future research cooperation under Horizon 2020. IST-Africa is a unique community that brings together cross-disciplinary stakeholders from public, private, education and research, societal sector with end user communities focused on ICT and STI Research and Innovation.
IST-Africa 2018 Call for Papers invited full papers (8 pages in length) using the paper guidelines and IST-Africa template to be submitted online for review by 15 December. All papers are double blind peer reviewed. Each presenter can present one paper in the Programme. Full Papers accepted for the Conference Proceedings and presented during the conference will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore as an additional dissemination channel.
Thematic areas include:
- mHealth / eHealth
- Technology-enhanced Learning and eSkills
- mAgriculture / eAgriculture & Environmental
- Sustainability / Food Security
- Energy - ICT for Power Delivery, Micro-grids
- eInfrastructures and NRENs (National Research and Education Networks)
- Next Generation Computing (Big Data, Cloud Computing, Future Internet, IoT)
- eGovernment and Public Service Delivery
- Content Technologies: Language; Digital Preservation
- Cybersecurity, Privacy and Trust
- Collaborative Open Innovation and ICT-enabled Entrepreneurship (including Social Entrepreneurship)
- Global Development (including ICT4D)
- Societal Implications of Technology
Papers must present analysis of initial or final research results or a case study. It is important to highlight actual or expected impact as well as the level of innovation. General project descriptions are not appropriate. Any elements of the paper previously published should be carefully referenced. It is necessary for papers submitted to include new elements that have not previously been published to warrant inclusion in the conference proceedings.
Please download the Call for Papers for more information.
|Powered by ConferenceManager||(c) 2004-2014|